A strategic, methodical approach to resolving disputes…
The Greater Pacific Law Office approach to resolving disputes can best be described as negotiating reasonably when we can, fighting vigorously when we must.
When necessary, the Greater Pacific Law approach to litigation is proudly aggressive, hard-hitting, and tenacious. Fighting hard and winning on behalf of our clients is what we strive to achieve, it is at the core of our firm’s DNA.
However, we recognize that the goal is not to fight battles, but rather to win wars. Accordingly, great care is devoted to developing a strategy designed to achieve results, as cost-effectively and as quickly as possible.
As disputes can be resolved both in and outside of Court and prior to or even while engaged in litigation, alternative methods of resolving a dispute are also considered, and wherever practical implemented. By exploring dynamic and creative ways to resolve disputed matters, we help clients achieve their goals, while avoiding excess costs.
Dispute resolution methods include negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and litigation.
The Greater Pacific Law Office is prepared to assist you in resolving disputes in areas such as:
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duties
- Business Entity (Partner, Shareholder, LLC Member) issues
- Construction Defects
- Contracts and Agreements
- Consumer and Debt related issues
- Creditors Rights in Bankruptcy
- Debts and Judgment Collection Action
- Employment Law
- Fraud and Deceit
- General Business and Sales
- Government and Administrative Complaints (HCRC, EEOC, RICO, etc.)
- Landlord-Tennant (commercial/residential)
- Libel, Slander, and Defamation
- Non-Competition Issue
- Protection of Trade Secrets
- Property and Neighbor Conflict
& Mediators in
Greater Pacific Law Office, LLLC
1003 Bishop Street, Suite 1410
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Tel: (808) 426-7918
Fax: (808) 435-3001